Steel Toe Safety Gumboot with ISI Marked
Hillson Steel Toe Gumboot protect against water, oil, acid & alkali resistant. Our Steel Toe Gumboots are exclusively designed with heavy duty textile lining – Cotton, Anti skid Lug Sole for complete foot and leg support, safety and comfort. To provide protection to feet against thorns. These Steel Toe gumboots are designed with durable metal based steel toe cap. We are offering these Steel Toe Gumboots to our clients in various sizes and colors at reasonable costs.
Hillson Steel Toe Safety Gumboots are seamless molded PVC safety boots with steel toe cap protect against water, oil, acid & alkali resistant. Hillson Industrial Gumboots are made from PVC specially formulated for the correct word application. Its design is reinforced at the heel ankle and is durable as well as flexible and are feet friendly.
:- Toe : Steel Toe Cap
:- Height : 9" to 15”
:- Steel Toe : As Per Is 5852
:- Resistant : Water, oil, acid & alkali resistant
:- Complete body reinforced with heavy duty textile lining.
:- Sole : Anti skid Lug Sole
:- Lining : 100% Cotton
:- USP: Extra Ordinary Heavy Duty Boot With Extensively High Performance.
:- No leakage when air with pressure of 0.15 Kg is forced into the Boots.
- Shock absorbing PVC mid-sole of the Steel Toe Gumboots with low density providing uniform cushioning and comfort.
- Light Weight PVC for a feather-lite feel even during heavy, hard and fast tasks.
- To avoid any kind of cuts, abrasion - You should wear Hillson's Safety Gumboots
- Protect your feet from Cutting Hazards, you can never say that while working on the site my feet injured.
- Prevent unwanted burns to your feet.
- Protect your feet from falling objects on your steel toe gumboots
:- Anti-slip : Steel Toe safety gumboots avoids slips, trips and falls.
:- Anti Static Insole : Insole is anti-static, you will get rid of electricity shocks and work hassle-free.
:- Oil Resistant : Our safety gumboots are Oil resistant shoes, they will not damage when it comes in contact with oil. Its shape remains same, it doen't get affected. It remains as the new one
:- Steel Midsole : Midsole is made up of steel.
:- Steel Toe Cap
:- Water Resistant : Hillson's range of footwear are Water resistant. Steel Toe Gumboots are also one of them.
The toe-box in a steel toe boot is made from heavy duty steel to protect you from crushing and falling objects. Many industries require their staff to wear steel-toed safety gumboots as part of a compliance with the Occupational Safety. Some of the features of Steel Toe Gumboots for working in extreme conditions:
1. Falling Debris - If you are working in construction industry, there's the constant risk of falling bricks or heavy equipment's. Here, Steel toe gumboots prevent your toes from injuries on falling such objects.
2. High Quality & Comfortable - It's a misconception that many people think steel toe boots are uncomfortable. But there is nothing like that. Get Hillson Safety Steel Toe Gumboots and you will find them to be very comfortable.
3. Avoid slip and fall accidents - If you fall down, it could damage your foot. Slip-resistant shoes can help to prevent such accidents and the steel toe will give you an extra layer of hardened protection to protect your feet.
4. Looks amazing with latest designs - When you think of steel-toed footwear, you probably imagine the classic heavy black boot for your feet, but when you will see Hillson's stel toe gumboots, you will get amazed. You can definitely choose our durable gumboots.
5. Complements your hard hat - A good steel toe gumboot will works well with your hard hat. It finishes out your uniform look and ensures that you're safe from head to toe. If you're headed to a hazardous job site, there's no reason you shouldn't be completely protected with Safety Gumboots.
6. Durability - Steel-toed footwear is meant to be longer last. A good pair of gumboots is a lot like your trusty toolbox. They go with you wherever you go to get your work done. Hillson steel toed gumboots are definitely durable and solid.
7. Avoid bitten by insects and animals - If you work out in the wild, you might have to worry about getting bitten by a poisonous snake. You never know where it will strike, but you can guarantee they won't be able to pierce through steel.